We offer many benefits to our Chamber Members to help them grow and increase their visibility in our local community.
Online Business Directory
- You business can be displayed on up to three categories on our Online Business Directory. Each listing includes your company’s contact information and direct links to your website and email.
We receive countless calls from residents and non-residents wanting recommendations for everything from car repair to catering. We also encourage all our members to bring business cards, brochures and other promotional products to the Chamber office where we showcase and distribute to visitors.
- Print advertising opportunities on the Gilchrist County Map and Gilchrist Guide. These are two print advertising brochures that are distributed throughout the area.
- Weekly/Monthly emails are sent to everyone in our contact base announcing new members, member's upcoming events, promotions, and special announcements.
- Use the Gilchrist County Chamber logo and decal to lend your business more credibility and trust.
After Hour Mixers
Chamber members are invited to after hours events held at least 4 times per year allowing opportunities to network and promote your business with other local businesses and community members.
Do You Know What Consumers Think?
- 59% think that being active in the local chamber is an effective business strategy overall;
- 29% think a business that is actively involved in the local chamber uses good business practices;
- 26% think a business that is actively involved in the local chamber is reputable;
- 12% think a business that is highly involved in the local chamber stacks up better against its competitors, indicating it is trustworthy, involved in the community and is an industry leader;
- 40% are more likely to eat at a restaurant that is a member of the local chamber;
- 43% are more likely to consider buying insurance from a company that is a member of the local chamber;
- 63% are more likely to purchase goods or services from a company that is a member of the local chamber.